Home >> Solutions >> Google Adsense
Google Adsense Ads
How To Video:
YouTube Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ppax8xnG9A
1. You can sign up for Google Adsense at: http://google.com/adsense
2. Once signed up, create your ad; you do not need to copy the code just yet.
3. In Office 365, go the page you wish to place the ad on and under the Insert tab, select More Gadgets and select the Paypal Gadget.
4. Paste the Base Code into the Paypal Module:
<input type="image" style="display: none;" />
5. Now you can copy the code from Google for the Ad.
6. Paste the Ad code between the <input> and </form> tags in the Paypal module.
7. Click OK on the Paypal module and your ad will be inserted on the page. The Paypal module with the Google Adsense code should be completely collaspsed and the ad will not be visible in the Designer. When you view the page the ad should be visible. If you wish you can resize the module, which I would recommend, this will allow you to more accurately layout the page.
8. [Optional] To resize the module, right click on the paypal module and click Resize.
9. [Optional] In the resize dialog select Specify Size and type in your desired size. In this case I have an ad that is 300px by 250px so I will want to set my module size to 300px by 250 px.